THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF MEDIA COMPANIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON TRADE THROUGH THE CRESCENT CITY TRADE EXCHANGE. IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY ADVERTISING FOR CASH WITH ANY OF THE MEDIA ON THIS LIST, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONVERT TO TRADE.
For more information, contact Jeffrey Chamblin at (504) 482-9000 or email him here.
- TELEVISION AND RADIO
Available on a limited basis. For more information and to find out what the latest offerings are, stay in contact with Jeffrey Chamblin at the CCTE office.
- INTERNET ADVERTISING (updating now)
- MARKET FAX SERVICES
- INTERFAX DAILY INC.
Fax advertising reaching 500,000 employed readers daily. Louisiana's original faxed newspaper since 1995.
- READTEXT MOBILE MARKETING
This is the NEWEST networking venue...New Text Announcement System. Want to be the FIRST to get UP TO THE MINUTE offers on event tickets and other exciting announcements? The big chains are all using this type of text contact as successful marketing tools. Opt in with us!
The ONLY New Orleans media source that solely targets MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT. Readers go out an average of 15 times per month to clubs, bars, concerts, movies, theater, etc.
- Readers buy an average of seven to 10 CDs per month, and buy music online.
- Readers use the magazine to plan their evenings out, including dining and entertainment.
- OffBeat has the only entertainment section with complete live and entertainment listings for every day of every month.
- OffBeat is the ONLY New Orleans publication that effectively targets both locals AND visitors.
- Free distribution in 650+ high traffic metro locations (Universities, Clubs, Retail, Coffee shops, etc), plus distribution in Baton Rouge, and metro New Orleans, including Northshore.
- All hotels in the New Orleans area distribute OffBeat!
- Rated #1 by concierges as the essential guide to local music and entertainment.
- Subscriber base: 50 states, 40+ foreign countries, including 10,000 subscribers!
- Readership: 51% local; 49% visitors
- OffBeat has the highest circulation per ad dollar (Verified Audit certified)
- 100,000+ JazzFest issues printed
- 50,000+ printed monthly (audited by an outside firm)
- 25,000+ online hits daily3,000+ unique page views daily
THE JEWISH COMMUNITY NEWS
This publication is distributed to over 12,000 subscribers a month. The average personal income of subscribers is $120,000 per year. Most are homeowners, professional or managerial, and travel frequently. From lawyers to doctors to politicians to judges to civic leaders and influential businessmen and women, these readers strive to excel!
Weddings Noir is a premier magazine dedicated to brides in the Greater New Orleans area. Double your market access with a single publication! The first two issues were widely acclaimed as fresh, innovative and beautifully produced. With more than 7000 brides each year spending at an average cost of $20,000, this represents a significant share of the market. This is a bi-annual magazine distributing over 10,000 copies free at over 200 bridal locations. If you'd like a share of this market for your business call CCTE immediately to place a 1/4 page ad for less than $500 CCTE Dollars. Also being offered is a Free Listing in our directory for the magazine. ANYONE that has ANY SERVICE directed towards brides/weddings is encouraged to call for a form and fill it out. IT'S FREE.
HOMES BY OWNER MAGAZINE
This magazine reaches all home-buying and home-selling shopping demographics! Their advertisers include mortgage companies, carpet stores, patio coverings, and any other business doing home and lawn improvement!
The Kids Directory is a monthly publication designed especially to help parents, grandparents, and parents-to-be locate businesses that provide products and services for children and their families in the Greater New Orleans area.
ANTI GRAVITY Magazine
(Your New Orleans Music & Culture Alternative)
Young aggressive Magazine reviewing and reporting the younger music scene in New Orleans. Anti Gravity is circulated throughout the city and it's target readership (or demographic) is adults 18 to 35. AG sponsors events like the New Orleans Alternative Media Expo, and concerts around the city venues.
B.I.C. ALLIANCE, INC.
Advertising & Media placement in Business & Industry Connection (BIC Newsmagazine) and The Leisure Connection Publication. Leisure Connection is a regional upscale-high-end magazine targeting the casual tourist. Readers are from East Texas through New Orleans. Distribution is through Bulk Mail, and Forced Waiting Areas in marinas, sports restaurants and professional & industrial offices. Great cost effective way for reaching the Baton Rouge and west Louisiana tourists!
Kids & Family
Kids & Family a monthly publication, serving the Greater New Orleans area and Northshore, is designed especially to help parents, grandparents, and parents-to-be locate businesses that provide products and services for children and their families. We have been serving the community since 1997.
Visit us at www.kidsandfamilyonline.com for more information about both our print and online advertising options.
MORE LISTINGS AND OTHER REGIONAL PUBLICATIONS
For more information and to find out what the latest offerings are, stay in contact with Jeffrey at the CCTE office.